Monday, February 18, 2013

Face Mug Design with Coffee



I love this product because it’s very convenient. The product is a little genius in its own way. Carrying a plate of cookies or other treats plus a mug of hot choco or warm milk can be too bulky which is why I consider this product really handy. The adorable face design makes this mug worth keeping. I can carry it around and place it on my desk without consuming a lot of space.
The price is just right and I even bought another for a friend who loves to nibble while drinking her favorite warm drink. Together we enjoy chatting and savoring the moment with our cup of hot choco and cookies on a cold windy night. I recommend this mug to anyone may it be for a drink of warm milk before going to bed or a late night talk of catching up with a loved one. Conversations are made lighter and sweeter when you have this mug with you. You can find this mug at Uncommon Goods. You can choose from among a variety of colors too. This kind of mug is made of porcelain. It is dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.  


No comments:

Post a Comment