Monday, February 18, 2013

Funny Mug Cup Face

Funny and comical; the design itself lifts your down mood into a lighter one matched with the perfect warm drink inside makes this mug worth the buy. Its size is just the right one 3.75” tall and 3” in diameter- just enough to fill your need of the moment. It’s also a perfect kind and subtle joke for any democrat friend or loved one.
Its durable, dishwasher and microwave safe. I love using it at work most specially because it sparks attention and becomes the point of political discussion during breaks. The design is funny as it is but it also allows me to open up my convictions about politics in the big picture. Who wouldn’t know Nancy Pelosi! She’s the Democrat speaker of the house and her face has been the talk of the town that even Joan Rivers laughs about. This funny mug lets me enjoy my brew and the talks I share with colleagues. It’s also very easy to clean and store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment